Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer

Summer is almost over and I haven't had much of one since I've been in school so much, but I will get a little break. I have 2 more days of class at WTAMU, then I get to graduate with my masters of education in counseling on August the 8th. I still have one more class in the fall in order to complete the counseling program, but then I won't have to take anymore classes unless I want to be an LPC. I haven't decided on that yet, but if they put the 2 classes that I need...psychoparmacology and ethics...online, then I might do it.

I will be keeping the kids when I get done with school. Lynsi's house is not ready yet so they stay with use during the week. I wish I had a swimming pool to keep them occupied, but I guess it's too late in the summer to get one now. We'll find something to do, though. Bailey will probably come over and play with Erynn. Here are some summer pics of the kids.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: