- My bad day that turned into a month finally ended, so I'm moving on. But I must say that during that time, at one point, I had an old refridgerator in the driveway, a new toilet in the kitchen and a new stove on the porch...talk about hick city!! Most of those items are where they belong now.
- Erick and Erynn played in the super bowl Sunday on the Bobcats team. They lost but did really well.
- My nephew Jarod plays for the Wellington Rockets and we went and watched him play Friday night. They are undefeated and are the first undefeated team since 1991. We are going to watch their playoff game Friday in Amarillo.
- I took my counselor's certification test on Sat. at WT. I should have taken it long ago, but I kept putting it off. I think I did ok. There were some hard questions, but I feel good about it.
- Tony has been wanting a 4-wheel atv for about 2 years. He has looked and looked and he finally decided to buy one. It's a Polaris Ranger and it seats 6 people! It's camoflauge and it's huge! I'll have pictures later. I guess he deserves it.
- My daughter Lynsi is Dr. Carter's nurse and was just recently selected for Employee of the Month. She really likes the clinic and I think everyone likes her. She is fun to be around and is always in a positive mood.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Ok, I'm tired of my previous post's headline, so I am quickly going to post an update. I will be back with more later.