Friday, December 14, 2012

Erynn

I'm going to try to do a new post about each of my grandkids in the next few weeks. I'm starting with Erynn, for no reason, other than I've been going through pictures trying to organize them according to grandchild and hers just happens to be the first.

Erynn is a 6th grader and doesn't have a shy bone in her body. She keeps us all laughing and has a lot of BFFs. Everyone likes Erynn. She is a little drama queen at times, is very good at sports, plays the flute in the band and is taking gymnastics to learn how to tumble so she can try out for cheerleader in the spring. She loves her church youth group and is on a traveling basketball team. She's very busy and takes care of me most of the time.....just a little bossy!!!

Here are the many faces of Erynn!!






















No comments: