Thursday, December 11, 2008
I was tagged by Amanda....so here it goes....
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags
2) Real or Artificial tree? Artificial
3) When do you put your tree up? I try to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving
4) When do you take your tree down? The day after Christmas
5) Do you like eggnog? No
6)Favorite gift received as a child? A red telephone
7) Hardest person to buy for? Tony....he buys what he wants all year round
8) Easiest person to buy for? The kids
9) Do you have a nativity scene? I used to have a small one
10) Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? Depends on the year
11) Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember anything that I didn't like
12) Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
13) When do you start shopping for Christmas? I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hasn't started yet, Amanda!! I'm going next weekend
14) Do you hang mistletoe? No...
15) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? broccoli casserole and apple pie
16) Lights on tree? I have a tree that already has lights.
17) Favorite Christmas Song? Do you hear what I hear?...Bailey and Addyson sang that a couple of years ago at church and it was soooo good.
18) Travel at Christmas or stay home? We go to Mother's here in town and then Wellington
19) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner (which is spelled "Donder" in the story " 'Twas the Night Before CHRISTmas"), Blitzen, and Rudolph( I just left Amanda's answers...that's not cheating, is it????)
20) Angel or Star on top of tree? Angel
21) Open the presents CHRISTmas Eve or Morning? The ones at Wellington Christmas eve and the ones here Christmas day.
22) Most annoying thing about this time of year? Waiting until the last minute to shop and having to wait in long lines....
23) Favorite ornament theme or color? It's different every year....I had really pretty gold one one year....before the cat!!
24) Favorite for Christmas Dinner? I don't like the traditional turkey because we just had it for Thanksgiving, but my family doesn't like to do anything different, so turkey it is!
25) What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't need anything....I just want the family to be together and happy.
26)Who do you tag? Lacy, Melissa, Mother, Monica