Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lynsi


Yesterday was Lynsi's birthday. She was 31, so it's going to be hard for me to claim that I'm 39 still when I have a 31 year old daughter!! I may still try though!!


Lynsi is a nurse for a doctor at the clinic here and she loves her job. She is very good at it, too. I think she was born to be a nurse. She has 3 very active kids...Ethan, 11, Erick, 9 and Erynn, 8. They are involved in everything....4-H, boy/girl scouts, church, every sport that's available...and she tries to attend every one of their events. It's not easy to do... working full time and taking care of the kids. But she does a great job. I'm very proud of her. This year she moved just down the street from us and we love it. We can help her with the kids and we get to see them all the time. If you see Lynsi, wish her a happy (belated) birthday!!

3 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

she is a great girl--she looks at least 21 but NOT 31!! and you are definitely not a day over 39!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. Yes, Lynsi is adorable.....a good mother,nurse, daughter and grandaughter. What a blessing she is to our family

Wayne said...

Happy birthday to Lynsi, Happy birthday to Lynsi Happy birthday dear Lynsi Happy birthday to you.

I hope she had a great day