Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Happy Birthday!!




Today is my Mother's birthday. I won't say how old she is, even though I'm sure she would tell you herself. She is a very kind, and loving person. She always puts her family first no matter what. She loves to play on the computer and she even has a Myspace, a Facebook, a Twitter and a blog among other things. She loves her sorority and she is on the entertainment committee that puts on the 4th of July activities each year.

Last year at this time, my sisters and my daughters took her to Las Vegas for her birthday. We had a blast and had planned on doing again this year. It didn't work out for us this time, but we will go back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.........That was sweet. The pictures could have been left out, but .............it's me. Love the honor.