Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Here is my Not Me Monday for the week!!

I did not have a double cheeseburger and fries from McDonalds on my way to Amarillo. Why would I eat something so unhealthy when I am trying to be on a diet. Nope, not me!!

I am not getting impatient with little Jacob. He is obviously not ready to be born yet. He likes it in there. I can wait until he is born and I won't be excited to meet him!!

I did not have to herd cattle yesterday with Tony. I'm not a cattle header after all!! That's just ridiculous!! I didn't hand feed one of them some hay either!!

After not herding cattle, I did not cook fried chicken because it was 8:00 at night and it takes a long time to cook, so I didn't tell the kids to come over and eat. We did not eat at 9:00 because it is a school night and everyone needs to be in bed early.

This morning at school, I did not go to my 4th period class only to find no one there. I then didn't ask the teacher next door if it was 4th period, because I know what time it is. She did not tell me that it was indeed 5th period.......What??? I didn't say, well, where did 4th period go....it's 10:30....and she didn't tell me that no, it is not 10:30, it's 11:30 and that maybe I didn't change the clocks in my office. Well...that was ridiculous because of course I changed my clocks in my office, otherwise I wouldn't have gone to the wrong period for my class. After all....I'm not that dumb!!!!!

That's most of the things I did not do this week. No, not me!!!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday Lana. I remember my mom telling me about just before I was born and how I wouldn't come out. She says "Wayne your as lazy now as you was then still don't wonna do any work" lol

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you missed the time change? That's funny but I still feel sorry for you.