Monday, March 9, 2009

Through the Eyes of a Child....My Adult Child

I found these questions and answers here and thought it was such a cute idea. So I got Lacy to answer these questions. I'm going to see if Lynsi will do the same. If you have a daughter of any age, have them to answer these questions about you. I think little girls' answers would be cute too!! Then leave me a comment, so I can go and read yours!! Oh, by the way....I don't appreciate #4 Lacy, but you redeemed yourself on #6!!!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
She always says..."I think you should..." and then whatever she thinks.

2. What makes mom happy?
Her nightly chocolate and milk.

3. What makes mom sad?
When her grandkids/kids are sad/upset.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I had to leave this person's answer because it was so true...!
Her early-onset senility is pretty funny. Just kidding mom!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't really know, I've seen pictures and she had beehive hair and glasses...

6. How old is your mom?
Not a day over 30.

7. How tall is your mom?
Probably 5'2"-ish.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Take pictures, hang out with the family, read/write blogs.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I'm pretty sure she probably talks to and pets the cat...but she tries to deny that she likes him. I know the truth.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Her blog.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Telling people what to do.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
I had to leave this answer as well...
Not meddling in my affairs.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
She's a guidance counselor for grades K-12.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Chicken...at least that's what she orders at every restaurant we ever go to...

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
That she went back to school all these years and got her master's degree.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Um.....that's hard. I can't think of any...

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We talk on the computer a lot and we shop and go out to eat when she comes to visit.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We look alike, and I'm sure we do some of the same things, but I will not admit what.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm much younger...and I remember things.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I just know.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
lol.... I don't know....everything!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
I had to leave this answer too...
Bed, loooolll.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

I only speak the truth.

Anonymous said...

That was priceless. I will look for you this afternoon to help me get this on my blog. I'd like to know what you girls think about me....................I Think.

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

love this!! gonna do this with my girls this afternoon!!

Maria said...

Lana - I totally love this... great idea neighbor! I think I will do this about my dad and put it on my blog!

Anonymous said...

That turned out so cute! I'm glad you did it and it's funny that she kept some of the same answers. I liked how she said you two were different because she remembers things! LOL

:)