1. What is something mom always says to you?
She always says..."I think you should..." and then whatever she thinks.
2. What makes mom happy?
Her nightly chocolate and milk.
3. What makes mom sad?
When her grandkids/kids are sad/upset.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I had to leave this person's answer because it was so true...!
Her early-onset senility is pretty funny. Just kidding mom!
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't really know, I've seen pictures and she had beehive hair and glasses...
6. How old is your mom?
Not a day over 30.
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Take pictures, hang out with the family, read/write blogs.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I'm pretty sure she probably talks to and pets the cat...but she tries to deny that she likes him. I know the truth.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Telling people what to do.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
I had to leave this answer as well...
Not meddling in my affairs.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
She's a guidance counselor for grades K-12.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Chicken...at least that's what she orders at every restaurant we ever go to...
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
That she went back to school all these years and got her master's degree.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Um.....that's hard. I can't think of any...
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We talk on the computer a lot and we shop and go out to eat when she comes to visit.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We look alike, and I'm sure we do some of the same things, but I will not admit what.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm much younger...and I remember things.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I just know.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
lol.... I don't know....everything!
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
I had to leave this answer too...